PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Spruce Double Hinged Corkscrew – $6.04 + Free Add On Shipping
- Amazon 12 Days of Deals – Day 6 – Tools
- Ends Soon: Inkbird ITC-308S Dual Stage Temp Controller – $38.69 + Long and…
- 3 Packs Safale US-05 – $10.32 + Free Prime Ship
- Reader Tip: Woods Remote Control Outlet – $10.99