PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 18 Piece Rubbermaid Storage Container Set w/Easy Find Lids – $6.61 + Free …
- Case of (6) 16 Ounce Swing Cap Bottles – $11.99
- Induction Cooktop – $28.34 on Lighting Deals
- Anpro Dual Scale Refractometer – $19.99 on Lightning Deals
- Inkbird Bluetooth Thermometer w/2 Probes – $24.79 w/Instant Coupon