10L/2.64 gallon new oak barrel. Includes stand, spigot and bung. The sellers of these will also personalize your barrel for free!
This ships from Mexico. Shipping cost for the first barrel is $30, each additional barrel is $12.
Barrels are charred to a medium char. They do not contain wax, paint or glue on the inside. They do come varnished on the outside unless you ask. I think the general guidance would be to get these without varnish.
via eBay. This is a "Buy it Now" item from a seller with great feedback. 10+ are available. The item and seller qualify for eBay Buyer Protection.
20L Steel Hoop Wine Whisky Beer Oak Wood BARREL KEG - $65 + Shipping
These come from Balcones Distillery in Texas.
From the distiller:
I'm a long-time home brewer and the head distiller at Balcones Distillery here in Texas . Hope this is cool to do this on the forum, but I wanted to make it known that we a greater than normal quantity of recently dumped 20 liter whiskey barrels available for sale. With this summer being as hot as it's been, I'd hate to see them dry out waiting for homes. These are great barrels for homebrewers not only because of their size, but because they come pretty much sterile and were leak free when they were dumped. Because they're used, you don't have to worry about over-oaking your beer like you would with a new barrel.
Used 5 Gallon Whiskey Barrel - $89
Related: eBay, Stouts and Porters, Oak, Fermentation, Fermenters, Great Deals
- Ends Soon: 10% Off Midwest Supplies Site Wide
- Brother PT2030AD Labeler - $24.99, Save 58%
- Pellet Hops - from $1.32/ounce shipped in single ounce increments
- Great Deal: 15 Gallon Stainless Kettle - $99.98 Shipped
- Great Deal: 10 Universal Poppets - $2.50 each shipped!
- Now Shipping: New 2.5 Gallon Stainless Ball Lock Kegs - $79!
- Great Deal: New 2.5 Gallon Cornelius Keg - $99 Shipped
- Thermometer Smackdown! - $4 eBay Thermometer vs ThermoWorks RT600C
Got a tip? Email Homebrew Finds!