Shipping is also free to the lower 48 states!
Description from Adventures in Homebrewing:
This beer is a beautiful bright and rich copper color. It has a fresh hop aroma of citrus and orange peel. There is a sweet, nutty malt sweetness with a dry finish and a long lingering bitterness.
Difficulty : Intermediate
IBUs : 100
Color : Copper
Expected Alcohol % : 5.8
Malt Base : 9 lbs of Dry Malt Extract
Specialty Grains : 1/2 lb Crystal 10L, 1/2 lb Munich, 1/4 lb Amber
Bittering Hops : 1/4 oz Summit, 3/4 oz Zythos
Flavor Hops : 1 oz Zythos
Aroma Hops : 1 oz Summit
Dry Hopping : 1 oz Zythos, 1 oz Summit
Suggested Yeast : White Labs 005, Wyeast 1028 or US05 (not included in price)
Zythos Summit IPA - $45 + Free Shipping + Free Pint Glass to first 144 orders!
Related: Adventures in Homebrewing, Extract Brewing, Kits, Recipes, Great Deals
- 10 Gallon Commercial Grade Stainless Kettle - $107 Shipped, Record Low Price
- Pumpkin Ale Kit - In Stock and On Sale, from $19.50
- Top Find: 9 Gallon Ported Kettle - $89.99 Shipped
- Reverse Osmosis System - $141.89 + Water Adjustment Resources
- Stainless Ball Lock Carbonation Cap for 2L Bottles
- Used 5 Gallon Whiskey Barrels Are Back
- Tailgating with your Homebrew!
- Great Deal: Rival Vacuum Sealer - $37.95 Shipped (Get Ready for Hop Harvest)