MoreWine! is excited to add the WineEasy by Blichmann Engineering to our product line up. The WineEasy is a totally new approach to fermenting and pressing red wines.
At the heart of the system is a high quality stainless primary fermentor (20, 30 and 55 gal sizes). A uniquely designed false bottom located at the bottom of the fermentor allows the pomace to be separated from the wine while draining the unit. After alcoholic fermentation, the vacuum pump evacuates a carboy and applies a vacuum under the false bottom of the WineEasy fermentor. This causes atmospheric pressure to push down on the sliding piston pressing the pomace to the ideal maximum pressure of 14 PSI to avoid hard press conditions. Since this is all done without transferring the pomace to a press, and is done so in a completely closed and air tight system, oxidation and contamination are virtually eliminated.
Cleanup is as easy as scooping out the dry pomace into a container and washing out the high polish stainless steel fermentor!
- No messy transfers to a secondary fermentor
- Less risk of contamination and oxidation
- Great press efficiency
- Easy to use
- Simple mess-free cleanup
- Produce consistently superb wines
Click Here to learn more and order your new WineEasy!
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
Note: MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple coupon codes. get in on multiple deals on the same order and maximize free shipping.
- New! Chugger-X Dry Series Pumps
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market – rotating deep discounts on hops.
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off! – EIGHT Kits are discounted this week
- BeerSmith 2.0: for $18.99
- Project Extreme Brewing: 20% Off Kits
- Inline Secondary! MoreBeer is now carrying this at just $8.99
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds