PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a thermocouple to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps. If you're looking for an easier to use, pre-wired temperature controller, check out of Temp Controller Roundup post.
Universal Digital PID Temperature Controller RNR Control Out Dual display For Fahrenheit(F) and Celsius(C) - $15.99 + $6.95 Shipping
Related: Amazon, Temp Control, Fermentation, Brew Stands, Brew Systems, Great Deals
- Great Lakes Select Clover Honey - $2.75/lb Shipped!
- Agave 46 oz - $14.95 & Amber Agave
- Taylor 9867FDA Digital Thermocouple with Folding Probe - Save 45%
- Bell's General Store: Free Shipping on $30 Orders!
- Speidel Fermenter Accessories Back in Stock
- 12 British Half Pint Beer Glasses - $31 Shipped
- Update: 2 Roller Grain Mill Pre-Order $89!
- Great Deal: Kintrex Non Contact IR Thermometer - $31.31 Shipped, Record Low