Description from Brewer's Publications:
Explore the evolution of one of craft beer’s most popular styles, India pale ale. Loaded with brewing tips from some of the country’s best brewers, IPA covers techniques from water treatment to hopping procedures. Included are 48 recipes ranging from historical beers to recipes for the most popular contemporary IPAs made by craft brewers such as Deschutes Brewery, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Firestone Walker Brewing Company, Pizza Port Brewing and Russian River Brewing Company.
About the author: Stone Brewing Co. Brewmaster Mitch Steele has brewed at some of the largest and smallest breweries in the world since graduating from UC Davis with a fermentation science degree. Landing at Stone Brewing Co. in 2006, Steele has overseen the brewing and packaging operations as the brewery has grown from a 48,000-barrel operation to 148,000 barrels in 2011. Steele is a long-time IPA fan and an avid homebrewer.
IPA: Brewing Techniques, Recipes and the Evolution of India Pale Ale - $15.49 + Free Shipping with $25 order
Related: Homebrewer's Library, Books, Kindle
- Speidel Fermentation Tanks Available for Pre-Order!
- 20 lb Propane Tank - $35.03 Shipped
- Midwest Supplies: $7.95 Flat Rate Shipping!
- Keep Calm and Have a Beer Poster - $4.40 + $3.99 Shipping
- Carbonator Cap - $12.69 Shipped
- More Beer: 50 lb Sack Less Modified Pilsner Malt - $36
- Great Deal: Bayou Classic KAB4 Propane Banjo Cook $71.99 - Shipped!
- ProAccurate Quick-Read Commercial Quality Thermometer - $13!