The specs are slim on Sears.com, but I found a more comprehensive spec sheet here. Looks like this comes with a regulator, CO2 cylinder, tubing and a Sankey Tap. Of course, if you're going to serve your homebrew in here, you'd need to swap out ball lock fittings.
Kenmore 4.9 cu. ft. Beer Cooler - $449.99 (Save $140), Free In Store Pickup
Related: Sears, Draft, Portable Serving, Kegs, Kegerator, CO2 Hardware, Tap Handles
- Reader Tip: 20 lb Propane Tank - $25.17 with free in store pickup
- IPA by Mitch Steele - Now Shipping
- Speidel Fermentation Tanks Available for Pre-Order!
- Midwest Supplies: $7.95 Flat Rate Shipping!
- Keep Calm and Have a Beer Poster - $4.40 + $3.99 Shipping
- Carbonator Cap - $12.69 Shipped
- Great Deal: Bayou Classic KAB4 Propane Banjo Cook $71.99 - Shipped!
- ProAccurate Quick-Read Commercial Quality Thermometer - $13!