Kegs are guaranteed to hold pressure.
The lids on these kegs are pin lock style, meaning they do not have a manual pressure relief valve. The do have a safety pressure relief vale. These are the same type of lids that pin lock keg users use every day. If you need to relieve gas pressure, just depress the gas post.
This particular stock of kegs is purportedly in great shape!
4 Ball Lock Cornelius Kegs - $130!
If you're looking for a single keg...
Used kegs are becoming difficult to find. This is one of the most reliable, economical sources of Cornelius kegs that I know of. $39.99 is a great price.
Used Ball Lock Cornelius Keg - $39.99
Recent AIH Deals:
Zythos IPA Kit - Free Shipping and Free Pint Glass!
2 Roller Grain Mill - $89 Shipped
Used 5 Gallon Whiskey Barrels Are Back
White House Honey Ale and Honey Porter Kits
4 Ball Lock Kegs - $32.50 Each
2.5 Gallon Stackable Kegs - $79
Related: Adventures in Homebrewing, Draft, Kegs, CO2 Hardware, Great Deals
- Zythos Summit IPA Kit - Free Shipping and Free Zythos Pint Glass!
- Used 5 Gallon Whiskey Barrels Are Back
- Tailgating with your Homebrew!
- 6 Gallon Kettle - $36.68 Shipped (Save 39%) + Kettle Top Finds
- Brother PT2030AD Labeler - $27.99 Shipped, Save 53% with Instant Rebate
- Great Deal: Rival Vacuum Sealer - $37.95 Shipped (Get Ready for Hop Harvest)
- Midwest Supplies: Party Pig System - $35.09 for HBF Readers
- 1000 watt heat stick - $40.97 Shipped
Got a tip? Email Homebrew Finds!