Possible homebrew uses include: Refractometer and pH sample collection, yeast rehydration, yeast washing and slurry storage. Also an easy vessel for making and storing sanitized water. I use similar containers to collect samples and to aid with yeast rehydration. Check out Tip 1 on our Tips Page for more info on my process for yeast rehydration.
- Extra large, heavy duty and leak proof design; excellent chemical resistance
- Highly shock resistant polypropylene, heavy walled Mason jars are ideal for industrial waste sampling, long term storage and a variety of laboratory uses
- Standard 70mm, G-threaded necks and screw caps with unique grip lugs and removable leakproof silicone rubber ring seal
- Cap and jar are steam autoclavable at 121 degree C (250 degree F), loosen cap when autoclaving
- Isolate and ship forensic samples in these highly protective containers, jars fit the Mytivac vacuum extractor for fluid evacuation or pressure dispensing in automotive applications
More: Recent Amazon Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]: