Taprite Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator. Easy hand adjustable pressure (no tools needed), barb outlet with ball valve shut off. Low pressure gauge reads 0 to 60 PSI. An optional protective gauge cage is also available.
Also the product page doesn’t say it, as of this posting, Taprite’s about page says that.. “Taprite products are proudly made in the USA”. Check site for current country of origin claims.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.More about the T742HP
When it comes to CO2 regulators, we’ve tried them all. This quality unit by Taprite is our favorite on the market. It’s no wonder this regulator is trusted by so many breweries and beer bars—it represents the best quality at a great price. Available in a standard, single-body model, as well as a dual-body model which allows you to send different pressures to two separate kegs from the same CO2 tank!
The things you’ll love about this regulator are:
- The large front knob makes pressure adjustment tool-free, easy & fast.
- The built-in gasket where the regulator connects to the CO2 tank eliminates the constant replacement of fiber washers every time you change out your tank.
- The barbed outlet features a one-way on/off valve which prevents backflow and protects the regulator’s internals.
- The gauges are easy to read. The low pressure gauge reads from 0 to 60 psi. The optional available gauge cage is the best on the market.
- This is the T742HP model, where the HP stands for high performance; it won’t freeze up when multiple taps are running at once.
- Best of all is the consistent pressure regulation. With many regulators the pressure can ‘creep’ up over time. This unit holds the pressure rock steady. No drifting.
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds